Media / Press
DO EPIC STUFF!
Media / Press
DO EPIC STUFF!
270 pages, including e-book inside, bound with ribbon. Dimensions 13.8 x 22,0cm
- ISBN 978-3-593-51195-5
- Also available separately as e-book and audio book.
- Publication date: 12 February 2020 by Campus Verlag
- 18 senior leaders as interview partners
- Recommended by New York Times bestselling author Brian Tracy
- Customer service of the Beltz and Campus publishing group can be reached by mail or phone: +49 62 01 60 07-3 30
Campus Spring 2020 Teaser (DE)
Download: PDF, 16mb
- Transformation Expert and Focus Ambassador
- Founder and CEO, FocusFirst GmbH
- Speaker, Author, Consultant on “Achieving Goals” for leaders.
- Before: From Juli 2011 until Mai 2016 Head of Global E-Commerce, at DAX30 Merck KGaA
- Birth date: 23. Nov 1983
- City: Rossdorf (near Frankfurt a.M., Germany)
- married, two daughters
Download: JPG, 9mb
René Esteban (Portrait)
Download: JPG, 4mb
René Esteban (Meeting Situation)
Download: JPG, 17mb
René Esteban (Meeting Situation 2)
Download: JPG, 13mb
René Esteban (Focus Session 1)
Download: JPG, 14mb
René Esteban (Focus Session 2)
Download: JPG, 11mb
More information about Do Epic Stuff and René Esteban on LinkedIn
Publications on book & author:
- 01 May 2020: Changement Magazine (Handelsblatt Fachmedien): Clear focus on the goal (German)
- 01 May 2020: Startup Valley: How appreciation not only pays off for employees but also for business success (German)
- 21 Apr 2020: W&V: How we motivate ourselves and our team during the crisis (German)
- 16 Mar 2020: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung: On good leadership – “The book is great because it inspires. (…) It is worth reading as it opens the door towards modern leadership widely.” (German)
- 12 Feb 2020: Management Journal: “Inspiring and entertaining” (German)
- 31 Jan 2020: Founders Magazin: “It’s all about focus” (German)
- 20 Jan 2020: Campus.de – Press release on the publication of Do Epic Stuff! (German)
A selection of past keynotes:
- BASF (internal, leadership event): Keynote on “Agile Leaders focus better” – ca. 300 participants – Language: English
- E.ON (internal, brand and marketing community): Keynote on “Staying focused. Despite the crisis” – Language: English
- LANXESS (internal, employee impulse): Keynote on “Staying focused – in crisis times and beyond” – ca. 150 participants – Language: English
- W&V (public, conference #machenwirdasbestedraus): Keynote on “How to motivate my team (and myself) in times of cirsis” – ca. 100 participants – Language: German
Inspiring and focused. René Esteban showcases
that achieving epic business goals is possible.
– Brian Tracy,
New York Times Bestseller-Author of “Goals”
More Epic Stuff!
Are you a Head of Epic Stuff or on your way to becoming one?
Then subscribe to our newsletter or follow us – it will stay exciting.